Oct 08, 2022
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our vibrant team and help us continue to deliver world class service to our clients. You will have the ability to be strategic and tactical in this role, and work with both internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing & Customer Success) and external stakeholders (Clients, Candidates, and Partners).
What You Will Do Here
• Maintain comprehensive and accurate records for projects in HubSpot, Google Documents, and all other important locations.
• Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and setting up cadences for placed candidates.
• Train/learn HubSpot to help set up workflows and organize our database.
• Manage our sourcing partner: provide her with jobs, set up job order form in Google sheets, review the quality of candidates, send to Founders for review, then import the .CSV file into HubSpot and call dialer.
• Run the calendar for the Founder.
• Be proficient in Office365 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Operations Management: setting up Persona’s, managing pipelines for candidates and clients, doing research.
• Schedule appointments and maintain CEO’s daily calendar (LI, Inbound, etc.).
• Manage marketing and recruiting pipelines/lists.
• Create Client Presentation for firm to do Search Presentations (PowerPoint).
• Run campaigns in LinkedIn through
• Performing minor accounting duties like creating/sending/tracking invoices.
• Perform research on Candidates, Clients, or the Product Management function.
• Maintain confidentiality on highly sensitive information.
• Manage complex office administrative work requiring the use of independent judgement and initiatives.
- Data Enrichment is big, we need someone who daily can review the people we have sourced and then enrich them with