Mar 07, 2016
DyCom SmartStaff is looking for Headhunters/Recruiters who: Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates by having full cycle recruiting experience, to attract, screen, select and on board qualified and suitable personnel to fill job openings.The goal is to attract top talent from our candidates’ pool which would involve advising managers to make sure the best candidate is selected.
Headhunter Job Duties:
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
• Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating and confirming schedules. Confirmed schedules are then logged into Connectwise and updated accordingly.
• Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
• Assist in writing and forwarding rejection letters.
• Create and modify existing onboarding workplan on Connectwise and schedule and assist in onboarding new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
• Schedule, follow up and record performance reviews for new employees by creating and/or modifying performance review work plan for new hires through Connectwise.