Nov 09, 2021
We are a digital marketing technology company serving the retail automotive space has an opening for a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis. This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will be spear-heading the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects.
They will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, product cost analysis, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support ‘optimal’ business decision making. The position reports to the Chief Financial Officer.
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
• Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
• Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
• Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
• Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
• Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 3+ years experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
• Strong understanding of GAAP and bank reporting
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with tea