depends on experience
Aug 01, 2022
We are a Texas based for that has many openings for immediately employment!!
need civil engineers first!
We need architects but not until we find the following: Please have your friends that are civil engineers connect up with us!
We can put you to work tomorrow if you can accomplish the following tasks:
• Review zoning and restrictions, utilize a site survey to develop an AutoCAD site plan.
• Understand municipal development codes to develop layouts for water, sewer, storm drain and pavement.
• Design connections from City utilities to proposed development.
• Analyze hydrology and hydraulics of onsite and offsite areas to quantify rainfall runoff and basis for storm drain improvements.
• Analyze hydrology and hydraulics to design detention ponds.
• AutoCAD Civil3d license and understanding. Need to be proficient with alignments, profiles, pipe networks, surfaces, feature lines and point groups.
• Experience with rational method, typical hydrology and hydraulic calculations.
• Experience with HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, FlowMaster, CulvertMaster.
• Experience with large scale hydraulic modeling
Civil engineering degree is a plus
Licensed Civil Engineer is a plus!