Oct 14, 2021
Our company is seeking to hire a paralegal to join our team of legal researchers. You will be supporting our clients by preparing documents like affidavits and legal correspondence, as well as organizing and maintaining files. You will also be asked to file pleadings with court clerks and help prepare for trials by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as required.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. You will also need to be able to multitask effectively and essentially thrive in a busy, team-oriented environment.
- Assisting with the preparation, filing, and service of pleadings.
- Acting as a liaison among all parties including a court or other neutrals for scheduling and sharing information
- Organizing and managing documents, including the creation of spreadsheets and retrieval systems
- Coordinating the collection, review, and production of documents and responding to discovery requests
- Assisting with trial preparation including the assembly of exhibits, witness binders, and appendices for depositions and court filings
- Summarizing deposition and trial transcripts and exhibits
- Researching case-related factual issues using in-house files and outside reference sources
-Compiling information and, preparing statistics, charts, graphs, and other summaries to detail the findings
Qualifications and Skills:
- Work experience in a law firm.
- Paralegal certification/education and training, or an associate degree in paralegal studies is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time-sensitive documents, and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team-oriented environment.
- Permanent and Stable WFH employment
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- Wi-Fi Subsidy
- Healthcare Assistance
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8 AM- 5PM, Pacific Standard Time
Should you be interested, feel free to fill in our application form for us to proceed with your application:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Pay: Php30,000.00 - Php40,000.00 per month
This position is 100% and a permanent WFH set-up