$500-$3000 a month
May 09, 2022
Project-based leading to a full-time role if successful.
We are seeking a sharp, self-motivated, creative individual who is passionate about Amazon Advertising, loves innovation, and has experience managing Amazon PPC campaigns (1-year minimum).
We work with clients in all product categories, working to deliver success for businesses of all sizes. You will be leveraging cutting-edge technology to make selling online as easy as buying online.
• Assist advertising managers with client Amazon advertising accounts.
• Provide strategic oversight for each of your accounts, and maintain respective monthly budgets while reaching goals.
• Show monthly value gained from efforts and provide reports to management and clients.
• Work with other advertising managers to achieve monthly goals across all accounts.
• Quickly learn and progress to be able to manage 12+ ad accounts on your own.
• Must understand bid-changing algorithms and how to properly implement and optimize them for maximum potential.
• Create, optimize, and manage Amazon PPC ads: Ensure each ad is competitive, strategic, targeted, and efficient.
• Research competitive keywords and keep ads on top of the current trends within each specific category.
• Analyze sales and inventory levels to understand what advertising needs are present.
• Strategize with tea
• Preferably 1+ yrs Advertising and Selling on Amazon.
• 1+ yrs Marketing/Ecommerce Experience.
• Must be a creative, self-driven individual with great attention to detail.
• Must be extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Data-driven mentality.
• Very computer literate.
• Extremely detail-oriented.
• Visual mindset—know what looks good and what helps products sell.
• Know what consumers like to hear, read and see in order to make a buying decision.
• Need to be able and willing to learn quickly, and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
• Must be actively innovative.
• Any experience managing a retail store or retail website is also very valuable for this position.
• Extensive Writing Abilities.
• Vendor Central Experience.
• Seller Central Experience.
• B2B Retail/Wholesale Experience.
• Extensive Marketing or Sales experience (preferably with