$4 per hour
Sep 28, 2021
We are a leading Customer Experience Agency that provides fast-growing e-commerce brands with a full-service solution for their Customer service needs.
Our fast-growing Customer Experience Team with over 150 E-Commerce clients (and counting) is looking for skilled and motivated Customer Experience agents, just like you, to assist our amazing clients with
Qualities we are looking for:
• Team player who is growth-driven, positive, and open-minded
• Passion for helping others
• Passion for learning and self-improvement
• Committed to work in a long term position with growth potential
• Someone who is able to work with minimal supervision and still do great work
• Someone who is committed to showing up each day with a willingness to learn and improve their skills
• Someone who will not have attendance issues, is prompt to meetings and is willing to contribute and share feedback to help their client and other tea
• Someone who is willing to go the extra mile for their client and their customers
• Someone who is solution driven and provides suggestions whenever they have questions
• Someone who does not make excuses and takes ownership of their actions
• Someone who is willing to accept constructive feedback and improve to be a better version of themselves
Our Perfect Candidate has:
• Minimum of 2 yrs of Customer Service Experience preferred
• Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
• Strong command of grammar
• Strong critical thinking skills
• E-Commerce experience is a PLUS!
• Adaptable to changes in work environment
• Competitive and enjoys a fast-paced customer service environment
• Reliable Internet Connection (Backup ISP is also required!)
• Reliable Working PC
• Experience using Shopify, BigCommerce, and/or Amazon is a plus but not required.
• Experience using Gorgias, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Intercom, and/or G Suite is a plus but not required.
• Must be able to communicate via Zoom Video, Phone, Slack, and
• Exceptional Time Management and Organizational skills
• Experience with CRM/Helpdesk Platforms and E-commerce Softwares (Gorgias, Zendesk, and Shopify experience is a plus!)
Here is a glimpse into a typical week on the job:
• Represent and convey your client’s brand/company!
• Create solution-based
• Work independently; manage time and multi-task.
• Communicate regularly with client, team and management using Slack and
• Convey solutions and ideas to your client that will better their business and Customer Service Experience!
• Attend tea
• Full Time Positions available
• Typical Working Hours: 9 AM - 6 PM EST (9 PM - 6 AM PH)
• Other U.S (Pacific Standard Time), Australia, UK shifts may be available
• Weekends and Weekdays
• $4USD/hr Voice & $3USD/hr Non-Voice
• Christmas/13th month Bonus
• Performance & Recognition Bonuses
• Paid Vacation Days, Holiday and Sick Leaves
• Work from the convenience of your home
** How To Apply **
1. To apply, Copy & Paste the following link to your web browser:
2. Upload your Cover Letter, Resume and submit the application to the best of your ability.