Jan 11, 2022
ReviewBuzz is seeking a full-time Rockstar Project Manager with outstanding project management, communication, leadership, and team-building skills, who is passionate about accomplishing goals.
- All operational matters, including project management, teammate alignment, delegating responsibilities and holding people accountable, and overseeing activities to ensure cost-effective delivery of results
- Coordinating with cross-discipline tea
- Motivation, management, and development of staff members
- Proven strategic consulting, project management, and client relationship management experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Assertive, proactive, and a good problem solver and team player
- Strong analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in SAAS is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be available to work full time (40 hours per week) - Pacific Time
- Familiarity with inter-office communication applications to communicate and coordinate with the rest of the team
- Experience with the following software tools are highly desirable:
- Google and Microsoft Suite of Tools
This is a remote position so reliable Internet and a comfortable and professional workspace including multiple monitors, webcam, and headset are mandatory. Working hours is in Pacific Standard Time.
ReviewBuzz is on a mission to help people become remarkable - and to help them get noticed for it. We provide a SaaS-based customer feedback platform that makes it easy for home service companies to get more 5-star online reviews on sites like Google,
We have a close-knit team of hardworking people dedicated to changing the world by helping good people get noticed. If you're interested in joining a team that leads with its values, works hard - and has fun while doing it, then we'd like to talk to you.
Our Core Values:
- Scrappy - be resourceful
- Playful - be passionate about what you do and come to work ready to play full out
- Responsible - be results-focused and always look in the mirror before you look out the window for someone or something to blame
- Paid Time Off (2 weeks)
- Focus Fridays (4 hrs of Paid Time Off every Friday)