Sep 17, 2021
Are you looking for a big family where you can feel you belong? Do you want to work with a company that really cares about You? Do you want to feel safe with no office politics?
We are looking for the next SUPERSTAR for our family. A caring, well-rounded tea
Hi!! This is Ishali!! IDM Professional Corporation is a boutique firm that provides Professional Tax Accountant Services, and we are currently looking for an Assistant that can help us with reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers, completing analysis of the employee expenditures, managing income and expenditure accounts, generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data, keeping a check on the company’s finances based on the financial status, filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations, initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company.
* A Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
* Someone who has experience in tax returns ideally in USA & preparing financial statements
* Proficient in Quickbooks
* Someone who loves to communicate with people through writing & language
* Persistent, aggressive and driven
* Excellent in communication
* Good with speaking and writing in English
* Very organized
* Very detail-oriented
* Someone who has a positive attitude
* A solution provider
* Able to start immediately.
* Able to work during 8:30 am - 5:30 pm EST, Monday to Friday
* Someone who has a minimum internet speed is at least 20mbps.
If this sounds like you, then you are the one we are looking for!!
Please answer the following questions now and we will reach out to you:
1. How would you define success in your personal & business life?
2. When you encountered a problem in your previous job(s), what did you do to overcome it?
3. How would you rate your organization skills from 1-10? Please explain why you feel you are organized as a person?
4. Who is the most influential person in your life and how did he/she impact you? How would they describe you?
5. What is the toughest obstacle you have encountered in life? Did you overcome it? How?
6. With the tasks and requirements mentioned above, if you are going to rate yourself from 1-10, 10 being the highest, what rate will you give yourself and why?
Thank you GREATLY for your time & we look forward to hearing from you.