Sep 15, 2021
We are not just searching for the perfect person to fill a job, we are seeking tea
As you review the descriptions needed, we welcome any questions you may have about the position or our team. The position will start at 10 - 20 hours a week and gradually increase to 40 hours to properly train the candidates to proficiently complete the job tasks over a 30 day period. All possibilities for raises are based on performance.
For this position, we will be selecting 2-3 candidates to hire for a probation period. After reviewing your proficiency, we will choose the best candidates to join our family! Strong English grammar is the only requirement for the position, we will train you on all systems and processes.
Your role will be Virtual Admin Assistant. Once our clients are happy we are doing our job. Every week clients & guests have appointments that need to be fulfilled from a member of our staff and you will need to correspond with the team to fill their schedules, post content & correspond with potential clients, creating the comfort needed to book an appointment at our
Qualities Needed to be Successful
Skills are something that can be learned and perfected over time. There are 5 main qualities that we are looking for:
Requirements: Strong English Grammar, Integrity, Commitment, Attention to detail & the desire to learn as our company evolves daily. We have employed freelancers for various tasks but we are not seeking long-term candidates. We are a small team but are growing fast. We want tea
***In your response let me know if you are currently working or have an open schedule and are able to turn into Full time within the next couple of weeks. Please provide your portfolio and or previous work you have completed for social media content, copywriting etc. if you have experience. Experience is not required but helpful!***
We are looking to schedule interviews to hire immediately to begin training.
*Spa Schedule: Tuesday - Friday 10 am - 7 pm & Saturday 9-3 pm, from 20-40 hours per week US Eastern time. Overnight position for the Philippines.
- Must be organized, self-starter, diligent & punctual.
- Administrative Assistant/Customer Support - Inbound & outbound calls,
- Social Media Management/ content creation -
- Virtual Executive Assistant: Send reminders, correspond w/ staff & clients for same-day appointment requests. Answer service-specific questions.
- Software research - Become familiar with the scheduling website, main website & programs we currently use to update when
- Client assessments - Review client appointments to confirm the client is a candidate for the service chosen. Respond to clients for
- Order inventory/ supplies through amazon & vendors
- Website sales facilitation - Creating labels & fulfillment
- Maintenance service calls
- Project Management - Events, trainees, order supplies, appointment set up
- Licensing, permits & payment updates annually
- Coordinate zoom call scheduling etc.
In between spa tasks for other needs. May require a couple of hours on Mondays. Hours can be split between days.
Airbnb & Turo correspondance
- General task automation: guest correspondence, Approve/Deny bookings, Answer questions through apps, check reviews, Send check-in instructions, write reviews, invoice for damages, etc. Schedule car deliveries with staff. & Pick up/drop-offs with guests. Schedule car maintenance ie: oil changes, brakes, etc. with dealers or mechanics.
- Correspond with staff & contractors, schedule & confirm maintenance calls with contractors
- Basic data entry: Update rates during peak seasons, slow booking days, etc. update calendars.
- research area events to boost pricing.
- Collect damage photos & invoice guests within 14 days of check out.
- Creating dispute letters, update portal & clients
- New possible units, city requirements/ restrictions
- Collect apartment/home application requirements & prepare documents etc.
Job duties do not primarily end but they do change to fill dead/slow hours through the day. We need a critical thinker to stay on top of the job needs. If this sounds like you, you are interested in the position and you feel that you are a great fit to join our team, please reply below and I will personally read your application and questions you may have (the more questions the better!) In your proposal please Subject/Title: “It started with an Obsession” So that I know that you actually read the complete job description. All responses that do not have the subject or details requested, will not be considered.
Thank you for your time!