Sep 15, 2021
Enjoy helping people? Love learning about online marketing?
Looking for a consistent income and job security amidst the pandemic?
Looking for a permanent Work-From-Home Setup?
This might be for you!
We're looking for a VA/Project Manager to join our digital marketing company.
This role is responsible for ensuring the clients who work with us maximize their success and stay long-term clients, you help with this all the way by supporting and actioning on their requests.
Some of your daily activities would include:
* Chatting with customers via Live Chat and/or
* Managing our clients, keeping existing clients engaged and educated on how to best utilize our services as well as identifying upsell opportunities
* Reaching out via SMS or
* Coordinating with cross-discipline tea
* Meeting with clients and Project Management Head to identify and resolve issues.
* Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
* Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
* Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
* Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
* Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
* Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
* Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
* Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
This is right for you if...
* You have a high speed and reliable internet connection at home (at least 8mbps)
* You have excellent English speaking skills on the phone
* You've previously had experience in customer service and or sales roles
* You're a fast and eager learner
* You're able to be flexible with your working schedule
* Enjoy speaking to people and genuinely care about helping them get the right solution for their needs
* NOT REQUIRED but if you understand some online marketing, sales funnels, WordPress,
* Proven experience in project management.
* Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
* Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
* Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
* Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
* Understanding of ERP implementation.
Does this sound like you?