$4.50 / hour
Sep 15, 2021
Full Job Description
The Service Support Specialist is responsible for providing high end technical support for the products to our key customer base as well as our support tea
* Pick up calls out of a call queue and interact with the customer to provide high-quality technical support for the products and customer base.
* Deliver solutions by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding customers to both technical and non-technical end users to resolve issues and answer questions.
* Effective documentation of customer interactions.
* Ensure that all requests are followed up and closed effectively.
* Improve support practices wherever possible.
* Build relationships with customers and internal teams.
* Willingness to learn about all aspects of products to gain the knowledge to provide high-quality technical support for the customer base
* Organizational, technical, and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient in MS Office and computer literate
* Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field preferred
* High School diploma is required
* Working knowledge of solar industry best practices, and diagnosis/repair of common solar failures
* Ability to take detailed documentation and assessment of any/all task at hand
* Experience with hardware and software products a plus
* Call center experience is a must
$4.50 an hour
Mondays to Fridays
US Pacific Time Zone
Salary increase after 1 yr
Health allowance / HMO on 6th month