$500 - $1000
Jun 23, 2022
We are a US-based custom manufacturing company, and we are looking for dedicated and loyal individuals that can contribute to our goals. We are looking for individuals who Embodies Our Core Values, Serve Others and Own It!
We are seeking a C-Suite Executive Assistant to the CEO who will be responsible for providing comprehensive support. The ideal candidate will have at least two year experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role with a positive attitude.
· Provide sophisticated calendar management for all levels of activities: business, personal and local. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
· Arrange and handle all logistics for meetings and events for all levels of activities: business, personal and local. This includes schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials.
· Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for activities business, personal and local matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
· Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
· Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
· Maintain open communications with General Managers, including providing information and documents as needed.
· Coordinate all Executive Tea
· Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team.
· Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf of the CEO.
· Manage all aspects of organization’s office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as organization grows.
· Answer CEO’s phone calls and respond to inquiries.
· Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
· Bachelor’s Degree Contract and/or 2+ year of experience supporting administrative functions at the executive level
· Independent performer highly responsive and works well with fast paced changing environment
· Excellent communication skills, word, excel, social media, power point
· Interpersonal skills
· Problem solver, results oriented
· Understanding of auto business appreciated
· Respectful, discrete, loyal
· Ability to manage multiple assignments, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions
· Handle pressure well