$800 USD / Month
Oct 08, 2022
The Clean Energy Association is a small to a medium-sized business employing 20 people.
We work in the Solar Energy space, we sell Direct to Consumer Solar panel systems. We also have a consulting arm where we build out and maintain call centers for clients.
You must be available 9 to 5 PM EST. Please read the list below of the requirements to work for us.
We are looking for a long-term executive assistant who is a proven leader, a problem solver, and an innovator; you must work hard and work intelligently.
List of requirements:
- Someone who takes Initiative
- Detail Oriented
- High IQ (minimum 120)
- I want something disc assessment who is either a D, DI or Di
- Minimum typing speed 80 WPM
- 8 GB of ram PC i5 minimum
- Reliable Internet
- Reliable Power
- 9 to 5 PM EST Mon-Friday and be available for overtime if necessary
- Experience with Project Management
- Team Lead experience
- Extreme problem-solving skills
- Good core values
- No drinking, or smoking
- Someone who leads a balanced life
- Someone who believes in a higher power
- Works well under pressure
- Can meet deadlines
- Experience with Asana, Trello, ClickUp or Monday.com
- Must go through Hiring Process