Jul 27, 2021
EMS Enterprises is a marketing consulting group that specializes in go-to-market plans, brand launches, and brand strategy including but not limited to SEO, PPC, and Social.
We need a programmer with experience setting up a virtual private server (VPS) hosting with AWS Lightsail or Google Cloud Solutions. Our goal is to help our client set up their WordPress site with personal isolated server resources. We want to make sure the client has room to grow and experiences a consistent performance, a more responsive faster website. We are looking to create a long-lasting full-time relationship. The programmer will also manage the following day to day duties:
• Liaise closely with the Social Media team to ensure platforms are fully optimized.
• Provide technical solutions and provide innovative new ideas to solutions.
• To work with APIs to integrate systems and data.
The programmer will be responsible for setting up and maintaining the servers, WordPress, etc. the programmer will also set up the CRM to interact with party integrations including Zapier and Clickfunnels. All details and support materials will be provided for your review during the interview process. We look forward to hearing from
• Knowledge of Linux, Command-Line, NGinx, and Apache
• Knowledge of e-commerce web applications and open-source platforms
• Database management, e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
• Configuration control experience, e.g. Github, Docker, Jira
• Work to tight deadline dates.
• Dynamic and positive attitude.
• Passionate about web development and tools/ systems.
• Communication skills.
• Project management skills.