Starts at Php 70,000
Jul 22, 2021
We're seeking a Laravel Developer with a MINIMUM of 3 years experience. This is for a full-time position working inside a U.S.-based firm. This is a work-from-home job.
He/She should be able to follow instructions given by the Project Manager handling the project, consistently collaborate with teammates and provide better solutions and/or workaround, and create, execute, or influence strategies for the project or the team.
- Understand the business needs and translate them to technical requirements
- Exhibit good front-end and back-end skills in building and maintaining applications
- Work with 3rd party APIs and microservices
- Effectively communicate technical details via documentation and demonstration
- Collaborate with tea
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience (freelance counted) in Laravel.
- Expert level in Laravel (PHP7+)
- Experience in Angular is a plus
- Experience working with
- Experience in developing, maintaining, and implementing backend APIs
- Experience in implementing and maintaining relational databases
- Knowledgeable in Git version control
- Strong analytical and communication skills in English
- A positive disposition and a good attitude under pressure
Preferably located in Cebu, Philippines.