USD500 - 1,200
Jul 22, 2021
About The Job
You will be the first point of contact and responsible for answering basic customer support questions, engagement, and satisfaction. We use Intercom as a Customer Support/CRM tool.
What you will do:
- Respond to product inquiries and issues in a timely manner through
- Identify and escalate second line support issues to the right channels (such as bugs, refunds).
- Endorse cases to the Sales Team for cases involving pricing and payment.
- Proactively upsell Jibble features to our products and offer/schedule demos with customers
- Working with the Product team to ensure feature requests are captured and prioritized.
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in related fields.
- Able to work on a shift basis (night/weekend).
- You are either a native English speaker, or you possess exceptional written and spoken communication skills.
- You are super confident on the phone and in writing.
- You understand Urgency, you know how to prioritize tasks and when necessary multitask between customer requests.
- You should be able to understand technical jargon and should not crumble when trying to answer fairly technical questions.