USD$ per hour
Jun 11, 2021
Job Title: Content Research
I’m looking for someone who has a background in doing content research for article writing. I will give you a topic and an outline of things I’m looking for. You will have to provide me with information in bullet points, images, screenshots, video links, etc
You don't need to write the article itself.
Below is an example of a research that is almost completed. I gave the outline for this.
Main topics of interest are typically
- Video consumption trends
- Marketing practices/trends
- Youtube channel research (growth study/case sstudy)
- Do the research and find information to populate the items I’m looking for, on a particular subject. I don’t need you to be a good writer.
- You’ll need to be able to give info in a bullet points style, along with evidence to support your findings.
Some of the typical types of evidence I look for are
- Results from surveys and other researches
- Images to support all or most statements (can accept screenshots)
- Videos to support statements, where available
All pieces of evidence should have a link attached to them
- Previous experience doing this type of work
- Basic image editing skills. I use an app called Pixlr. You’ll be getting access to it.
- Good communication skills.
Nice to have
- Understanding of how to find information while being on the safe side of copyright law would be useful.
- If you can write well (without fluff), that would be a
- Hours are flexible. However, you’ll need to inform me when you expect to deliver your results.
- Pay will be weekly at the end of every week.
- Accepted payment methods are Paypal and
There’s currently no training material available for this. So you will need to be a self-starter with experience doing this if you’re going to apply.
However, I will be giving you daily feedback on how to improve your submission.
After you’ve read and understood everything so far and if you feel you’re a good fit, then please fill out the Google Form below to the best of your ability.
I look forward to seeing your
P.S. Due to the sheer amount of applications, I’ll only be able to reply to people who I feel are qualified for the role. If you don’t hear back, I wish you all the best in the future.