Jun 10, 2021
The Learning and Engagement Administrator will help enhance the competencies of our staff by providing assistance in the implementation of learning and engagement activities that will boost employees’ workplace performance in association with the company’s core values.
The Learning and Engagement Administrator will be responsible for performing administrative tasks and minimal facilitation related with learning and employee and engagement interventions
Ultimately, the Learning and Engagement Administrator will help enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide support to Knowledge & Talent Development in planning and preparing materials/venue/platform for department-specific and/or company-wide learning and employee engagement activities.
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders on schedules for sessions on training needs analysis, and implementation of learning and employee engagement interventions.
• Provide support in managing employee surveys as part of learning and employee engagement activities.
• Plan, prepare materials and platform/venue for, and assist in facilitating team building activities (per department and company-wide).
• Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development to help Knowledge & Talent Development strategize interventions that drive employee wellbeing, engagement and performance.
• Prepare budget and transact directly with suppliers/vendors for materials needed for engagement initiatives. This may entail travelling to the supplier’s location or doing ocular inspection of engagement or training venues, as needed.
• Maintain trackers related with learning and employee engagement activities.
• Provide support for awards planning and execution which entails assistance in awarding of tenured employees, preparing certificates and arranging for delivery of prizes/awards.
• Provide support for planning programs, preparing materials, scheduling and sending invites for townhall meetings.
• Responsible for creating user accounts, enrolling staff in approved courses and running reports in the company's LMS.
• Facilitate onboarding sessions for new joiners.
• Discuss employee handbook and any revisions of it.
• Review existing training programs; suggests enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention and/or to meet the changing needs of the company
• Prepare drafts for learning and engagement activity announcements and publish the final revisions on MS Teams and Yammer.
• Create social media engagement materials and ensure weekly posting on LinkedIn,
• Facilitate some learning and employee engagement activities delegated by the Assistant Learning & Performance Innovation Manager. This will just be 30% of the overall tasks.
• Learning Management System (LMS):Administer assignment of e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings suitable to the needs of the company and the employees. Effective LMS improves employee’s productivity, develops leaders and closes performance gaps by engaging employees.
• Employee Engagement: Administer engagement activities to boost the morale of the employees and keep them motivated with their work. This is an important factor that contributes to productivity and overall business success.
• Social Media Engagement: Create social media engagement materials to ensure weekly posting on LinkedIn,
• Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST/DST | Monday to Friday
• Hungry for Achievement
• Works hard
• Team Player
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
• Proven experience in coordinating multiple training and employee engagement events in a corporate setting
• Familiarity of instructional design theory and learning principles
• Adequate knowledge of learning management software
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
• Familiarity with talent management and employee engagement
• Sound decision-making and organizational skills
• Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
• Experience in Canva and WordPress
• BS degree in any field
• Windows Operating System 8 or higher
• Wired DSL Internet connection with 5 MBPS
• Backup for power outages and internet interruptions
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
Are you looking to transition to a job that lets you work from home permanently? An international and diverse work atmosphere? A chance to be part of a fast-growing company and the next success story? If so, you've come to the right place! Below are some of the benefits that we offer:
• Birthday Bonus
• Government mandated benefits
• Paid holidays (US and PH)
• Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
• Profit Sharing
• Year-end bonus (13th-month pay)
• Yearly performance appraisal