Jul 22, 2021
The Creative Director is accountable for meeting client’s expectations on all things creative, primarily the quality of graphics and copywriting output generated by the Chronos Team. He/she works closely with our internal client servicing team (account management team, copywriters and graphic designers) to deliver high-quality output that meets client expectations.
The ideal candidate should be someone who is able to understand and sympathize deeply with our clients’ needs and concerns. Our clients are based mostly in North America, hence the candidate should be a native speaker of the language.
The primary metric of success for the Creative Director will be how happy our clients are with our creative output (mainly
Open for candidates based in US, Malaysia and Philippines
- 5+ years Experience in DTC E-commerce,
- Relevant competency and experience in branding, graphic design and copywriting.
- Familiar with the internet marketing industry.
- Fluent with HTML and CSS Coding.
- Confident and comfortable with communicating with clients across different geographies and timezones.
- Willing to take part in a paid assessment. (to be confirmed)
- Portfolio of past work and references to be made available
- You must resonate with our Vivid Vision 2023
- Full-time Remote Work Setting
- Paid Time Off (30 days annually)
- Observance of Public Holidays
- Internet Allowance
- Health and Wellness Allowance
- Maternity and Paternity Benefit
- Loyalty Rewards
- A library of internal resources and training
- Performance-based Incentives and Bonuses
- Bi-annual all-expenses-paid company workation
- Outcome-focused Environment
- Hear what our employees say about working with us:
If you're interested in a full-time remote role in a fast-growing company, apply here: