PHP 20,000 - 400(USD) monthly
May 04, 2021
Customer Retention Concierge
Immediate opening for a full-time call center support agent position within the Operations Department. This position is for someone who has exceptional verbal and writing skills and can multitask, has strong organizational skills, pays attention to detail, and works under minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will have a cheerful and clear English-speaking voice.
Cornerstone Marketing Concepts (
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be highly organized and detailed oriented
• Steller command of English verbally and writing
• Excellent troubleshooting, communication, and customer service skills.
• Strong ability to resolve problems quickly.
• Strong ability to perform well under pressure.
• Self-motivated team player, able to set priorities and manage to deadlines
• Flexible and adaptable to changing duties and responsibilities
• Strong ability to multitask and prioritize
• Can-do and cheerful attitude
• Team player
• Maintain high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and customer information.
• Can control and maintain a calm demeanor and professionalism at all times (especially dealing with more difficult customers and sales reps)
• Access to a reliable high-speed Internet connection.
• Latest-model computer (preferably Core i3 or higher, and at least 8GB ram)
• Available for scheduled and ad-hoc calls/meetings/chats during weekdays working.
• Quiet workspace
• Good quality noise-canceling headset
• Manages inbound and outbound calls within the department
• Able to relay information correctly to other departments
• Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
• Keep records of all conversations in our proprietary CRM software
• Support senior management with special projects
• Work hours are weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm Pacific Standard Time (12mn --9 am Manila Time).
NOW THE IMPORTANT PART - HOW TO APPLY:
• Submit your resume and photo in a PDF format.
• Submit a cover letter in PDF format letting us know why you are interested in this position and why you would be a good fit. If you have customer service experience please let us know how you stand out from the rest.
• Provide a photo of your workspace
• Submit to:
If you would like to be considered for this position, please follow the "How to Apply" instruction *NOTE: FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL DISQUALIFY YOU*
Salary and Benefits
• 125 PHP hourly rate
• Hourly Full time (40 hours minimum, more if you want)
• 13-month pay
• PTO days - Available after 90 days of employment
• Healthcare/subsidies available after 180 days positive review
• Possible annual performance bonus
Please note: As experience rarely measures up to true talent, keep in mind these qualifications are meant as guidelines only. If you feel you possess the talent, but not all the years of experience, feel free to contact us. We are always on the lookout for the truly gifted. If you know someone that qualifies for this position, please feel free to share this opening with them.