$4/hr USD - 20-40 hours a week
May 04, 2021
We are looking for several PART-TIME VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS to help out diversity-consultant clients with their Digital Marketing Needs. You should be able to learn new tasks by watching videos and being coached.
TO WORK FOR US, you MUST support the gay community. This is an INCLUSIVE ROLE.
You should be considerate and honest about what skills you have. You should also be able to work with minimal supervision. Training will be provided.
(PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END. WE WILL NOT CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS)
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Lead Generation (Non-Voice)
- Content Creation
- Social Media Messaging
- Exceptional ENGLISH communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to follow instructions and ask questions
- At least 3 months of Lead Generation or Social Media Managing experience
- Knowledge in Canva and other content creation tools
- Knowledge in content scheduling tools
- Knowledge in using Asana or other project management tools
- Able to work on graveyard shift (Pacific Time)
~ DO NOT CLICK THE "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" BUTTON ~
HOW TO APPLY?
- Like and Follow this page on
- Answer this assessment 10-item test:
- After answering, click "VIEW SCORE" and take a screenshot of your score. (Passing score is 8/10)
- Send an
BODY OF THE
> Summary of the TOOLS you've used in the past and talk about your most relevant previous job experience. (include my name in the
> Link of your 1-minute self-introduction (you MUST use
> Use your
> Updated resume in PDF Format
> A screenshot of your assessment