May 05, 2021
Established in 1991, Kendon Industries is the originator of a full line of Stand-Up™ Motorcycle Trailers, Utility Trailers and Motorcycle Lifts. Since 1991 we have expanded our product line to include a full range of trailers and lifts for the powersports market. We are recognized as the industry leader in our markets and are now poised for growth.
Our dedicated team of enthusiasts are trained professionals who are committed to excellence. We love to help our customers and to share our products, which are stocked nationwide in multiple Powersports dealerships and distributed internationally in Canada, Mexico, Europe, China, UAE, Australia and elsewhere.
More information about Kendon Industries can always be found on our company website at
About The Position:
Excellent opportunity for detail oriented, experienced Controller or Strong Bookkeeper with excellent Quickbooks Enterprise and Manufacturing Accounting Experience.
We are seeking an experienced controller or very strong bookkeeper with a winning attitude that wants to own and run the accounting function of our small, growing business. You alone will maintain and ensure the accuracy and integrity of the company’s general ledger through execution of processes defined by generally accepted accounting principles that result in accurate accrual basis financial reports that properly reflect the financial condition of the company.
- Entering and confirming daily Builds based on company production
- Entering Item Receipts for parts and products purchased and received into Quickbooks
- Performing monthly bank reconciliations
- Performing monthly credit card reconciliations
- Performing monthly Shopify and online portal reconciliations
- Entering payables for materials, products and services purchased
- Reviewing AP invoices compared to the Purchase Order to confirm accurate charges for the items and notifying management of discrepancies
- Organizing in date order all invoices and receipts electronically by tax year by vendor
- Queuing AP checks selected by the company for payment
- Tracking and confirming receivables are processed correctly (not collecting payment).
- Maintaining the general ledgers
- Making necessary journal entries
- Reviewing and confirming payroll hours, timeclock entries, sick time and vacation time requests
- Processing payroll in with our payroll vendor, including making payroll entries
- Preparing monthly financial statements and
- Working with the owner in preparing budget analyses and other reports as required.
- This person may also assist our outside accounting firm with preparing schedules for year-end income tax returns, financial reviews and audits.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and manufacturing cost accounting and GAAP
- Extensive bookkeeping experience with Quickbooks Enterprise in manufacturing environment.
- Outstanding QuickBooks skills (Quickbooks certification is preferred).
- Ability to meticulously and accurately compile and organize supporting backup needed to properly track the financial details of the business for IRS purposes
- The ability to prepare accurate financial reports, identify potential problems, and work with the company to resolve the problems.
- Ability to work with precision, accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can work 4-8 hours/ day, Monday to Friday. Available from 8:00am-12:00pm U.S. Pacific time OR 12:00pm–4:00pm U.S. Pacific time
If you think you are what we're looking for, please share the links to your resume and Quickbooks certificate. Thank you.