May 04, 2021
Are you a talented WordPress designer/developer? Do you have a great understanding of basic web technologies such as setting DNS entries, FTP, server admin, WordPress migrations and live staging environments? Do you have intermediate or advanced knowledge and experience developing solutions for WordPress? Are you able to hit deadlines, follow instructions and communicate clearly? Is English a native language that you've grown up speaking?
We are looking for you?
If successfully chosen you'll find yourself as part of a small boutique website and software design/development company in the United States, working remotely on some amazing projects, with the ability to build amazing websites, WordPress plugins, and Saas Products
We specialize in building great web experiences for our clients and have started software development in the form of WordPress plugins and SaaS (software as a service). You'll become a core member of our team and will be building and developing websites, plugins, and software.
If you wish to submit an application for this position we ask that you provide at least 3 examples of your most recent work. We want to see quality and for you to provide us with a reason why we should employ you.
Your Skill Requirements:
- You must have at least 5 years WordPress experience
- You must have at least 3 years backend web development experience
- You must speak English natively - your English is of paramount importance.
- You must be able to take a provided design image (Figma, Adobe XD) and convert it into a functional site
- You must be able to troubleshoot and resolve issues on existing websites.
- You must have a good understanding of related web technologies (web servers, DNS,
- You must have a good understanding and ability to execute website migrations, performance (speed) optimizations, and basic website security audits.
- You must have some familiarity with the Divi and Elementor WordPress page builders
- You must have basic understanding of WordPress and website security best practices
- Please write "collywobble" in your message when you apply here so that I know you've read everything.
- You must be fully committed to your role - we will accept both part time and full time (preferred) however if you are working full time we expect 100% of your availability.
- You will work from your own location.
- You must have fast & reliable computer. (MAC or PC.)
- You must have fast & reliable internet connection.
- You must have exceptional English speaking & writing skills.
- You must have strong communication skills with the ability to hit deadlines while working autonomously. - poor communicators will not be a good fit for our business.
- You must be set up weekly video calls - check-in meetings
- You must be comfortable using project management tools such as Trello, Microsoft Planner, etc.
- You MUST NOT outsource this
The salary for this position is $750USD/36,000PHP per month however we are happy to renegotiate this figure with the right