Apr 26, 2021
We are a large Australian based Careers Consultancy with ongoing Resume Writing work available.
Potential candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Very strong written English skills
- Flexibility, with the ability to complete key writing tasks allocated on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work closely with our Support Manager and CEO
- Willing to learn, grow, and develop, as we provide training in specific Resume writing details, and varying tasks we require
- Honesty, loyalty, punctuality, and a desire to provide positive outcomes to our varied and valued clients
In this role, you are creating Resumes that will allow our clients to gain employment and make positive improvements to their lives - it is an important role, and our clients have high standards. You will be trained and mentored throughout the process, and you will have regular and frequent communication from both your Manager and the CEO.
We want to see you succeed - so, if you have no experience in resume writing, but you have a background in content, copywriting, blogging, or any technical writing - and you are willing to quickly learn a new skill, we are looking forward to interviewing you!
Please write 'Australian Company Resume Writer' at the top of your application
*Please note - this role is not virtual assistance or data entry - it's resume writing*
We have experience with workers from the Philippines, with three current employees from onlinejobs.
The role would be for 2 'clients' or resumes per day, with scope to gain further work and training if your work is good and consistent.
You may set your own hours, as long as the work for each day is submitted to Trello/Slack by the stipulated time.
All potential employees will be on a probationary period of 2 weeks and asked to send in some sample work at some point during the onboarding process.
We work on Sydney time, so an ability to adhere to those time zones is essential.
If you think you're a good fit, please attach your current resume to your response.