May 04, 2021
We’re looking for a sharp and well-rounded recruiter to join our team. You will easily fit into our team if you take pride in your work, take initiative in learning new things, care about other people around you, and are passionate to do more than what is expected.
You’re the right fit if you:
- can take immediate action on the job opening and do whatever it takes to get a list of qualified candidates for the role (business development managers or sales reps).
- can write creative job descriptions to entice applicants
- goal-oriented, an expert in headhunting using different recruitment platforms like seek and LinkedIn
Urgent Goal: Find a local videographer and a project manager
Your main role is to provide support mainly in recruitment and staffing. This includes:
- coordinating staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely, organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Provide advice and assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Schedule and organize interviews
- Participate in applicant interviews
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
We are reading all job posts and please put the letters HRA at the beginning of your application for us to know if you read the whole post. Thank you!