Starting at PHP 40,554/mo
Apr 08, 2021
Please click on the link below to apply and answer some questions so we can get to know you better. Only applicants who apply through the link will be considered.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
Since 2010, the Emazing Group has been the comprehensive e-commerce solution for passion-driven consumer lifestyle brands. With unique and innovative brands such as iHeartRaves, INTO THE AM, and EmazingLights The Emazing Group has successfully created and scaled market-leading companies, empowering a lifestyle of self-expression one individual at a time.
Get an inside look into our office and culture at:
- Featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (Deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John)
- Top Workplace Award In Orange County, CA and Certified Great Place To Work
- Entrepreneur 360 - Ranked #128 best small business
- Join the #189 fastest-growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000
- Featured on Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC's Shark Tank, LA Weekly, MSN, and more.
- Enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative in a highly driven environment.
- Join a tight-knit team with opportunities for growth
- Great culture. Our headquarters is an environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves successful.
- 7 Core Values that shape our company culture:
About the Position:
- INTO THE AM is seeking a Brand Manager to oversee all marketing & growth efforts. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will lead the marketing team and work closely with the merchandise, e-commerce, and design teams to orchestrate marketing campaigns that drive customer acquisition and retention at scale.
- You will develop and execute our growth strategy, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing across these marketing channels:
Develop & execute a brand marketing strategy that aligns with business objectives and is implemented across all marketing channels (paid, owned, and earned); steward and evolve the brand architecture to maximize awareness; establish customer-friendly product marketing criteria for ease of shopping.
- Own the brand’s content calendar, collaborate with buyers, acquisition, retention, and creative teams to create impactful campaigns that will drive brand growth. Own all communication in regards to content calendar changes and updates.
- Identify and manage brand partnerships including influencer collaborations, press, or promotional events both directly and in partnership with product / merchandising teams.
- Own strategy for organic social, drive content and audience growth in line with targets.
- Act as a project manager and liaison between buyers, copywriters, photographers, and designers to build product marketing & branded content across acquisition and retention channels
- Build and maintain close collaboration with external agencies to ensure campaign consistency across all channels that are brand-right,industry-leading and executed in a timely fashion
- Be acquainted with and champion ITAM’s core consumers, build brand loyalty through our owned media channels, and help develop prospecting campaigns for each of the brand’s personas
- 4+ years in eCommerce marketing & branding role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related area required
- Experience developing & optimizing multi-channel digital marketing strategies
- Knowledge of Shopify (or other CMS), Klaviyo,
- Proficient in data analysis and delivering actionable insights
- Exceptional project management, communication, and leadership skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize a diverse workload
- Salary and Benefits
Salary: Depending On Experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Plan + Company Match
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Monthly Bonus Structure
- Deep Discounts on all products
- Company parties and lunch
- This position is fully remote
The Emazing Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees as a way of doing business and in accordance with all applicable equal opportunity