Apr 08, 2021
* The primary responsibility of a medical scribe is documenting and charting medical data discussed during provider-patient encounters.
* Accompanies physician during patient consultations and assisted in recording patient history and physical exam findings into the electronic medical record.
* Organized and transcribed results for patients' laboratory tests, medications and imaging studies.
* Transcribe information during clinical visits in real time into electronic health records (EHRs) under physician supervision
* They serve as the documentor of relevant notes and medical data that traditionally would be recorded by the provider. By relieving the physician of the burden of taking the notes and documenting themselves, the provider is able to focus all of their attention on the patient, which ultimately allows higher patient satisfaction and increased workflow efficiency for the provider.
Other tasks of a medical scribe include:
* Technical Duties: Scribes document the entire patient encounter from start to finish including the patient's history, physician exam, provider orders, patient outcomes, labs, imaging and more
* Organizational Tasks: Scribes will assist in the organization of patient information in the electronic health record (EHR) prior to each patient encounter, allowing providers to move more efficiently between patient visits.
Typing Proficiency - 50++ wpm
Excellent Organizational Skills
Knowledge of Medical Terminology
Ability to multitask
For us to proceed with your application PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
* Please send your most updated resume to
* Include your mobile number, a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with
you via mobile if shortlisted.
* CV MUST be in PDF Format
* Industry: Medical/Healthcare
* List your Skills and Tools you have used within the space provided on the application form, PLEASE INDICATE THAT YOU ARE A MEDICAL SCRIBE
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ON HAND EXPERIENCE AS A MEDICAL
Please “LIKE” and visit our