Apr 08, 2021
This part-time position involves providing support (for personal and professional tasks) to a busy business owner and mother primarily on keeping her calendar and issuing payments through a controlled and dedicated account, as well as tracking expenditure.
More precisely the position involves:
- Keeping her calendar for all domestic deadlines and meetings (health appointments, children's extra-curricular classes, school appointments, payment of insurance policies, other diverse payments that need to be scheduled with reminders).
- Keeping in the same calendar all business meetings
- Liaising where necessary in relation to insurance policies and payments, rental deadlines, and others
- Sending by Whatsapp and
- Making orders (for personal and professional purposes) and issuing payments from a dedicated bank account
- Sourcing travel options
- Tracking domestic expenses in an Excel table shared on G Drive
The position has the possibility to convert to full-time with support in Webdesign and social media, based on performance and building of trust and familiarity with the job requirements.
Web development is noted as a secondary skill no 2 below, should the position convert to full-time
Experience in administration - at least 5 years
Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
Good level of written English
Proficiency in World and Excel, Photoshop
Experience in Wordpress Webdesign and SEO an advantage
Strong communication skills