Starting at PHP 40,554/mo
Apr 08, 2021
Please click on the link below to apply and answer some questions so we can get to know you better. Only applicants who apply through the link will be considered.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
Since 2010, the Emazing Group has been the comprehensive e-commerce solution for passion-driven consumer lifestyle brands. With unique and innovative brands such as EmazingLights, iHeartRaves, and INTO THE AM, The Emazing Group has successfully created and scaled market-leading companies, empowering a lifestyle of self-expression one individual at a time.
Get an inside look into our office and culture at:
- Featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (Deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John)
- Top Workplace Award In Orange County, CA and Certified Great Place To Work
- Entrepreneur 360 - Ranked #128 best small business
- Join the #189 fastest-growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000
- Featured on Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC's Shark Tank, LA Weekly, MSN, and more.
- Enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative in a highly driven environment.
- Join a tight-knit team with opportunities for growth
- Great culture. Our headquarters is an environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves successful.
- 7 Core Values that shape our company culture:
Primary Responsibilities of the Social Media Community Coordinator for INTO THE AM:
INTO THE AM is seeking a Social Media Community Coordinator to assist with community management across various social platforms. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a lifestyle apparel brand and e-commerce. This position will report to the Brand Manager and requires an in-depth understanding of the social media landscape.
- Maintain our active social media presence on Instagram,
- Plot social media calendars based on product launches, promotions, and branded content releases.
- Write copy, create drafts, schedule, and publish posts across all social media.
- Contribute to the creation of original content and source user-generated content relevant to the brand.
- Strategize ways to drive traffic to our website through social media and encourage follower growth across our platforms.
- Actively engage, reply, monitor, and create thoughtful social interaction within our communities across all social platforms.
- Manage tagging products to support a shoppable Instagram experience.
- Manage our user-generated content software and tag products featured on social media to appear on our website product pages.
- Fill out weekly, monthly, and quarterly social reporting, set goals and KPIs for continuous improvement.
- 2-3+ years of experience in social media, preferably for an apparel brand
- Experience with third-party social scheduling and analytics platforms, such as Iconosquare or Later
- Customer Service experience
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to understand and recreate the brand voice
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Multi-task oriented/detailed
- High sense of urgency/initiative
- E-commerce D2C marketing experience preferred
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with UGC E-commerce software (like2buy and UGC pilot)
Salary and Benefits
- Depending On Experience
- Paid time off & holiday pay
- Work from anywhere
- Deep discounts on all products
-Company parties and lunch
The Emazing Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees as a way of doing business and in accordance with all applicable equal opportunity