$600+ Based on Experience
Jul 02, 2021
I am an internet marketing coach and I train people on how to start an online business. Daily I have leads come in and I need those leads contacted and scheduled on my calendar. While those members are going through the coaching I need them to remain on my calendar.
I will be providing training to help you be as effective as possible in your role. I am looking for someone who would like to have a long-term job working with me.
I am searching for an experienced virtual assistant for sales support, appointment setting, and handling day-to-day tasks within my CRM.
The following is what I'm looking for:
- Speaks American English fluently (required)
- Attentive to details and pro-active to what I need
- Has experience calling leads to schedule appointments from inbound marketing
- Has experience using a CRM (not required but helpful)
- Has more than 4+ years experience in sales support or call centers
Daily tasks will include
* Calling new leads to schedule appointments.
* Sending reminder
* Various admin tasks taking notes and updating contact records within our CRM
* Updating spreadsheets, if you know how to use advanced features of Google Spreadsheets that's even better, not required at first, but can be learned.
Your working hours will need to be from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm PST (Seattle time) as that is when the calls need to be done.
You will be doing your calls over
Following directions and being proactive in your communication with me is required on a daily basis Monday thru Friday per Seattle, WA USA time. By proactive I want you to contact me on a daily basis and setting up times to meet with me so we can go over the daily tasks and weekly tasks.