$3 - $5
Feb 23, 2021
At Growthly, we solve a giant market need through Growth Hacking. That’s been our history. We run our clients’ sales strategy and help large tech companies expand into banks and large enterprises.
We are looking for a reliable Virtual Assistant to help us expand our operations. The role is 7.5 hours per day, Monday-Friday, 9:00 Am - 4:30 PM Sydney Time (AEDT).
We are a company built on a success culture mindset. We offer multiple career paths and development in both personal and professional fields. Counting on your exceptional work, authenticity, and integrity, we are committed to strengthen your skills and unlock your potential along a fulfilling career journey.
Your Duties and Responsibilities:
* Research and identify companies and key influencers in our industry
* Identify key insights and challenges these key influencers are having
* Analyze, interpret, and present data that impacts and influences specific industries - could be regulation, legal, industry peer reviews, or authorities like Gartner, etc.
* Identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
* Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports
* Create org charts, graphs, and presentations for the management team
* Commit to team effort by meeting the KPIs and accomplishing related results as needed
* Execute a variety of ad hoc tasks
If you are:
* Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive.
* Analytical and has critical thinking skills.
* Someone who has experience in collecting, interpreting, and organizing data.
* Someone with a growth mindset and wants to work with a rapidly scaling team.
* Someone who wants to help build processes in large companies and grow their career.
* Someone who is "people" over "deadlines" which means you're not going to cause friction in our team.
* Someone who has initiative and is happy to contribute to overall workplace culture, and will challenge the team when we need it and push us to be great.
* Someone who can join our daily stand-ups, meetings, document actions, and hold people accountable for their actions.
* Someone who is experienced using G-Suite products is highly desirable
If this is you, then we would love for you to come work with us!
What’s In It For You:
* Opportunity to work with a leading company
* Competitive pay
* Weekends off
* Video training, tools, and support will be provided
* Fun and awesome team members
As this is a remote working role, you must have access to a fast, steady, and reliable internet connection.