Feb 23, 2021
Knowledge of General Ledger, Costing, Pricelist, Natural Account Structure
• Able to structure GL accounts/cost centers as well as entity for client of NarraTree Consulting.
• Perform analysis on fixed asset, general ledger, inventory and inventory reserve accounting for manufacturing locations
• Experience in issue resolution of any accounting/financial issue in ERP.
• Assist users in reconciliation of sub ledger accounts and general ledger issues
• Provide and support appropriate levels of reviews and oversight for activities performed by offshore associates
• Ensure all deadlines and schedules are met on time and in accordance with Service Level Agreements
• Document workflow, procedures, checklists, and policies for assigned tasks
• Confirm and abide by all internal procedures, policies and regulatory guidance
• Analyze client’s needs/requirements and propose appropriate solutions to the client’s satisfaction
• Knowledge of Idempiere/Compiere/Adempiere/Odoo/QAD is advantageous but not required
• Formulate and draft project deliverables and schedule based on client’s requirements
• Training of customers on the usage of the ERP software
• Track, manage project deliverables based on agreed requirements, schedule, and scope, to ensure customer satisfaction to ensure successful delivery of the project on time
• Provide ERP system presales support for all sales activities including prospects’ requirement analysis, product demonstrations, and other general sales support
• Prepare Proof of Concepts when required to demonstrate product capability
• Fix bugs in existing code in collaboration with tester.
• Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
• Maintain documentation per company standards.
• Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for third-party software products.
• Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
• Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language
• Integrate individual software solutions to higher level system.
• Collaborate with technical writers to create documentation for user support
• Other functions that may be delegated to you by your Functional and/or Direct Managers.
• Implement new Odoo/Idempiere ERP system or modify the existing ERP system
• Train users in related systems and modules
• Provide support for user issues
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting plus more than 3 years of accounting experience
• Ability to utilize independent judgment in establishing the accuracy and reasonableness of information
• Ability to work cordially with people of different backgrounds in the organization
• Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
• Ability to share knowledge and information at different levels of the organization
• Must be customer friendly and focused with strong attention to detail
• Keen interest in Project Implementation
• Highly Self-Motivated, results-oriented and can work independently
Successful candidate will have an opportunity to work in Singapore