Jan 31, 2022
The primary function of this role is to effectively manage project workflows, adapt/update them when required, communicate with the creative team (both our internal and external resources) on deliverables, develop and write SOP’s, organize drive folders, assess the quality of 1st and 2nd Drafts, The ideal candidate is also expected to drive consistency and scale our services while ensuring customer satisfaction. This encapsulates alignment with the design quality expectations we set (examples will be provided) and briefing the creative team to produce similar
And personalized training will be provided during the probation phase and feature our management process (Asana, Gdrive, Slack, Amazon Seller Central etc), Listing optimization/Research process (Mufasa, Helium10, etc) As you will be working alongside our entire content team based in different time zones, please also take into consideration that having a keen eye for design quality aside, a high level of communication and responsiveness is a must to qualify for this position.
This is a remote working position.
Your Day to Day involves:
· Reviewing intake forms to establish the scope of projects, expectations, and the stakeholders involved.
· Creating Asana Project flows based on the Intake forms and assigning them to the stakeholders involved.
· Managing and prioritizing multiple projects from kick-off to completion. This includes the organization of drive folders, customization of Asana workflows, and communicating project schedules to the internal/external creative teams, tracking and ensuring all deliverables are met, quality control of Design assets, and regularly updating project statuses.
· Assessing current projects and expected projects to allocate the resources of the creative team effectively, thereby ensuring work is evenly distributed and projects are assigned based on the skill set required.
· Deep diving into project requirements to gain an understanding of the needs for certain projects that may at times be ambiguous.
· Continually working to optimize processes and workflows.
· Using data and metrics to measure the performance of design efforts to determine improvements and innovations needed.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, you must:
· A Multi-tasker i.e. capable of managing and tracking multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
· Able to prioritize, delegate and implement new workflows or processes.
· Excellent English in written and verbal communication.
· Great at time management.
· Detail-oriented and analytical; can evaluate, synthesize, and clearly present complex information.
· A collaborative, team-oriented individual who can work with professionals of any level.
· Confident to work independently to organize multiple inputs into effective, scalable processes.