Jan 27, 2021
Operam is a data-driven marketing agency delivering creative strategies that produce results for your business. At Operam we combine the best and brightest data scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into one company. We utilize machine learning to guide our decisions, real-time data to receive creative insight, and algorithms to continually optimize your content.
About the Role
As a Business Development Representative, you will play a key role in supporting key business development initiatives and building our sales pipeline in order to support our growing agency business. As a member of the team, you will research, prospect and create opportunities for the sales team. The BDR very often has the first (and therefore the most important) opportunity to make a positive impression on a potential customer, so you will be responsible for starting an experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- Research and prospect target accounts and communicate about Operam services via various channels to create sales-ready opportunities with measurable markers.
- Monitor activities related to the BD plans and help with the execution of tactics.
- Research accounts to understand the need, enable effective follow-up, and generate interest.
- Create, manage, and optimize
- Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with prospects.
- Collaborate with marketing to support successful campaigns and events including preparing/project management of sales presentation materials in advance of business development meetings.
- Create a great first impression to prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Operam services.
- Heavily utilize CRM to track pipeline, utilize efficiency tools, and provide analyzed data to the Sales team to help hit key targets and objectives.
- Provide assistance for other business development activities as needed.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in BD related activities including Demand Generation and/or sales calls, 2+ years preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in Business or Marketing
- Solid communication skills –both verbal and written
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior time management skills
- Passion for testing, measuring, and improving outreach and follow up the effectiveness
- Outside client meeting sales experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience using CRM software (Hupbpot) a plus and analysis of pipeline
- Experience using
- Must be able to write clearly, and concisely, must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and work collaboratively with a wide variety of people.