Jan 13, 2021
About Inspire KBB
A brilliant opportunity to join a company who have progressively become leaders in sales and marketing for ‘Home Specialists’, specifically, independent kitchen retailers.
This leadership, teamed with strong client relationships within the sector, has seen the business emerge from the COVID-19 crisis with an increased demand for its services and is now looking to appoint a well organised, task focused marketing administrator to join the team.
About the role
Hours: Full time - up to 40 hours per week – required working hours Philippines time – 12pm to 9pm (UK time 4am to 1pm)
Salary: $300 per month. Bonuses are available and there is potential for a pay rise after a 3 month review.
Working closely with the Project Manager, Marketing Strategy Manager and Marketing Co-ordinator and other key members of the team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to improve business operations and processes in this progressive and fast-moving business, making a real difference by helping them and their clients to achieve their ambitious business goals.
Regular tasks will include, but not limited to:
• Paid social media ads review on a weekly basis: reviewing the performances of our clients’ ads prior to our fortnightly client meetings
• Scheduling client ecomms using Mailchimp
• Scheduling social posts
• Coordinating social post briefs in PowerPoint for our creative team
• Working closely with the Project Manager to checking client online reviews on a regular basis and updating records accordingly
• Assisting with client review solicitation
• Rigorously testing online forms on our clients’ websites and highlighting any issues
About the ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be of graduate (or equivalent) calibre and will have a reasonable level of commercial and marketing experience. You will be ready to take a career-defining step to join a business where you can have a real impact and help to streamline business and administrative processes. You’ll have a really keen eye for detail with exacting standards in all your work.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who will take immense pride in their work, working towards our common goal of growing the business, as it continues to develop as the leader in the sector.
Key skills required:
• Strong organisational skills
• Extreme attention to detail
• A task focused attitude with the ability and desire to get things done
• Good IT skills – in Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
• Knowledge of CRM or task management systems (like Pipedrive,
• Knowledge of scheduling systems (like Vendasta, Wistea, Zapier) an advantage
• Knowledge of
• Great communication skills
If you are keen to learn, are logical, have an excellent eye for detail and extremely well organised, we definitely want to speak to
Most importantly, you will have an opportunity to learn lots, implement even more, and receive on-going rewards and recognition for your efforts.
Please attach your resume.