Dec 02, 2020
Market Like A Nerd is hiring a Technical Assistant to support our growing company and clients. This is a Full-Time position, available to both US-Based Or Overseas professionals.
The Ideal Candidate:
1) Proficient in English.
2) Will serve as the expert in all company technology, executing all technology-related tasks and projects, shielding the rest of the team from tech implementation and questions, while ensuring technology is working smoothly and error free
3) Love processes, is organized, and detail-oriented. They are entrepreneurial-minded, yet thrive in a team environment and would love to commit themselves to one company they love working for. A BIG PLUS if they value health, happiness, and diversity, as these are core values of our company.
Market Like A Nerd is proud of our impressive employee retention and satisfaction rates. Our team members love the company culture, and we love them. Our company believes everyone must do their P.A.R.T.
P = We believe in Radical Positivity, celebrating even the smallest of wins and always employing empowering language in team communications.
A = We believe in Radical Accountability, creating systems and processes that set team members up for success.
R = We believe in Radical Results, which are only created when we set realistic goals supported by clearly defined action steps.
T = We believe in Radical Transparency, maintaining open communication and feedback-loops with team members and clients.
CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY:
You MUST be able to complete these in order to apply:
>> Integrate Funnel Softwares
>> Integrate Payment Gateways
>> Build automated
>> Set up live or pre-recorded webinars
>> Manage scheduling softwares
>> Manage podcast publication and content updates on website
>> Manage and update membership portals
>> Manage legal agreement set up and automation
>> Create tech tutorial recordings as needed
>> Manage software integrations
>> Ensure softwares and all technology are working properly and error free
>> Ensure a seamless and user-friendly experience for our prospects
>> Troubleshoot tech errors as needed
>> Provide on-going tech support as needed
>> Stay up-to-date with the latest digital technologies.
You MUST meet these in order to apply for the position:
Position Specific Requirements:
- Previous experience working in Tech Support or Related experience
- Knowledge of various softwares. We work with: ClickFunnels, Optimize Press, Lead Pages, InfusionSoft, Convert Kit, Active Campaign, WebinarJam, Stealth Seminar, Instant Teleseminar, Zoom, Proof, PlusThis, Many Chat, Appointment Core, Acuity, LeadOwl, WordPress, Pretty Link, Gravity Forms, Jot Forms, Liquid Web, Rackspace, Media Temple, Voxer, Zoho Projects, Zoho Wiki, Slack, Google Drive, Dropbox, Vimeo, Smart Podcast Player, Libsyn, Access Ally, Progress Ally, Amazon S3, Meet Edgar, Meet Leonard, Group Funnels, LastPass, Stripe, Paypal, Loom,
- Learns new softwares quickly
- Attend Daily Team Huddles at 9:25 AM ET
- Attend Weekly Company Metrics Review (Monday Mornings)
- Attend Weekly Commitments Meeting (Monday Mornings)
- Attend Monthly Review Meetings
- Attend Monthly Financial Metrics Meeting
- Attend Quarterly Culture Meetings
- Attend Quarterly Planning Meetings
- Weekly Company Report (Due Friday Mornings)
- Weekly Sales Metrics Reports (Due Friday Mornings)
- Monthly Self Assessments
????HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the outlined criteria, please apply here:
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS 12/5/2020
Please no PM's to me or my team. Just apply via the link and we will be in touch.