$300 - $400
Oct 19, 2020
We are looking for an organized and experienced trainer to join our organization. The trainer will be responsible for evaluating our needs and current practices and creating and delivering a training development plan complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources such as online modules and guides.
The ideal candidate will be a confident public speaker and a devoted educator who is up-to-date on the latest tools and resources needed to improve employee training and performance. The trainer will also be responsible for researching and selecting the best platform to deliver and utilize training materials.
- Math teachers (preferred), however, English teachers are welcome to apply
- Will be training clients how to read charts, numbers and execute trading strategies
- fluent in English
- Night Shift (5 days a week)
- Initial Schedule for the training period (8PM-5AM), Permanent Schedule (3AM-12NN) - Manila Time
- Good in Problem-Solving
- Fast learner
- Stable Internet Connection
- Minimum Computer specs requiremenst: atleast 8gb RAM, intel i5 or amd ryzen 5