P20,000 - P30,000/month (negotiable depending on experience)
Apr 15, 2015
We are a subsidiary firm of a listed company in the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX). Our firm specializes in training and consultancy business and we are looking for a qualified individual to join our firm as a Social Media Marketing Specialist. Successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with some of the best regional trainers in the field of sales, finance, investments and self-development. He/she will also have the opportunity to partake in the regional expansion plan of the firm over the next 3 years.
Job Description Summary
The Social Media Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, creation, scheduling, and executing all online and email marketing campaigns for MDP Academy's business projects. The candidate's skills must include a comprehensive working knowledge of Html/CSS and Photoshop, email creation, captivating sales copy-writing, and prospect/customer list segmentation. This is important for monitoring best practices, quality control, and making necessary adjustments so as to produce high-quality, cost-effective, and income generating marketing campaigns. MDP Academy is looking for a candidate who has demonstrated a commitment to excellence and has the goal of becoming a major player in the success of the organization.
· Implement online advertising, mailing lists, and social media campaigns for customer conversion and acquisition to drive revenue.
· Analyze programs and campaigns for effectiveness.
· Conduct reporting and analysis of marketing programs to assess effectiveness.
· Manage the company's social media accounts.
· Create content for the company's websites and social networking sites.
· Organize market research.
· Strategize to drive online traffic using web-related campaigns.
· Prepare and submit budget request for every campaign.
· Research, recommend, implement, and review new marketing strategies that could help improve customer conversion.
· Manage and report data from Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other online marketing tools.
· Coordinate and monitor the email marketing communications production (such as auto-responders) and ensure timely delivery.
· Create marketing materials such as flyers, brochures, vouchers, etc.
· Other related responsibilities as instructed by immediate supervisor and manager.
Qualifications and Experience
· At least 3 years experience relevant to the position
· Kick-ass sales copy-writing skills
· Advanced Photoshop skills
· Must be able to multi-task and stay organized
· Must have a portfolio of previous online marketing campaigns
· Ability to formulate internet marketing strategies
· Reliable and able to meet deadlines
We regret to say that only selected candidates will be invited to the interview.