Oct 08, 2020
Our growing digital agency is seeking an experienced video editor & multimedia specialist to support the needs of our technology clients and internal projects. This role is best for someone that likes the idea of applying their experience across a variety of verticals.
For this role, you should have experience turning RAW footage into eye-catching and engaging videos, motion graphics, and other multimedia assets that tell a story and drive action.
Our hiring process is very thorough. You can expect a questionnaire, an assessment, and an
If you don’t have past experience with creating engaging videos with a demonstrable track record, please don’t apply.
- Turn RAW footage (webinars, interviews, podcast) into awesome pieces of content that clients can use to build their personal brands, educate, and drive sales.
- Produce video in multiple formats for use on social media: Youtube,
- Embed subtitles, animations, and other interactive elements into video
- Create intro and outro animations
You’re a good fit for this role if:
- You're a creative thinkers
- You have an eye for detail and a firm understanding of what video elements tell a story and drive conversions.
- You are passionate about great videos and have previous experience/contributions to prove it.
- You can work cross-functionally with clients, copywriters, project managers to get things done.
- You should be an excellent communicator. Able to explain the “why”, behind your design & editing decisions.
- You follow the best practices for creating engaging video content
- You use the latest tools and frameworks Adobe Premiere, After Effects,