Oct 08, 2020
The Google Ads Specialist is responsible for brainstorming, setting up, and optimizing Google Ads campaigns. You will work closely with the Google Ads Manager to maintain various campaigns and help ensure that goals set for the company are achieved.
- Create AdWords Campaigns: As a Google Marketer, you are in-charge in optimizing the AdWords campaign in order to make sure that you end up getting a lot more out of that which you put in.
- Create Display Ads: It is important to be able to measure your marketing activities, such as by using Google Analytics, to track their performance.
- Create Shopping Ads: Main benefits of shopping ads are more traffic, better qualified leads, easy retail-centric campaign management, powerful reporting, and competitive data
- Must have 2-4 years' experience in social media marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices including local search, review marketing, social media, web content, and paid advertising
- Knowledge of paid search engine advertising tools (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and bid management systems (AdWords, DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.)
- Proficiency in Search reporting tools (DoubleClick, Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.)
- Understand key e-commerce events and seasonal trends that could impact the overall digital marketing industry
- Basic understanding of Google Organic Search Engine Optimization, Amazon advertising, and Amazon product page optimization
- 100% work-from-home
- Year-end bonus
- Paid SL / VL
- Birthday Bonus
- Medical allowance
- US / PH Holiday
- Yearly performance appraisal