Sep 21, 2020
We don't entertain messages. If you're an interested applicant, please apply directly to this link:
We're looking for a smart, reliable and skilled
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS SOMEONE WHO:
- Not only uploads
- Does QA and testing to make sure
- Understands about
- Has some experience with HTML coding (preferred)
- Understands how Flows and Campaigns work. You should know how to schedule campaigns, how to create
- Understands triggers for flows, needed filters and exclusions
- Deeply understands advanced
- Has extremely high attention to detail - You’re able to spot poor-performing flows/technical errors.
- Has some experience with Lead Generation tools - Klaviyo Sign-Up forms/Optimonk/Optinmonster/JustUno (preferred)
- Has strong communication abilities.
- Strives to contribute to the team and collaborate with others.
- Has some copywriting background (preferred)
- Background in design and Photoshop experience is a plus
- Create campaigns and flows in Klaviyo, working closely with the creative team to gather needed assets and compile the final
- Create flow structures, making sure all the triggers and filters are correct and there is no overlap with existing flow
- Create popups in the native Klaviyo popup builder, as well as services like Privy, Justuno, Optinmonster etc.
- Monitor flow performance and spot optimization opportunities and/or issues
- Creates new Klaviyo accounts, integrating with Shopify, setting account defaults and preparing the sending infrastructure
- At least 1 year of
- High level experience in working in Klaviyo and/or a similar ESP
- Great communication skills (English, written and spoken)
- Great problem solver and resourceful