Sep 16, 2020
The Marketing Executive role is to drive Ecommerce Sales and Build the consumer and partner database to enable tailored communications. Execute digital marketing strategies for each brand.
This role is responsible for driving how RUFUS & COCO GROUP interacts with customers from acquisition to conversion in the digital space to encourage business
KPI’s – Will be confirmed on commencement
• Qualification – Degree in Marketing or Digital Advertising
• Experience – Minimum of 3 years of experience with Ecommerce and Digital Platforms – An eye for good design and UX, and a generator of reports.
• Data Driven – Using data and consumer segmentation to create targeted campaigns, maximise conversions and measure ROI/ROA.
• Social media superstar – Proven results in building and engaging a community, and social media advertising strategies.
• User focused – Passion for understanding the online customer’s behaviour.
• Marketing skills - Proven digital marketing skills including reviews management and paid online advertising.
• Writer – An amazing writer with excellent communication skills.
• Highly organised, strong attention to detail and computer literacy.
• Marketing & Analysis & Research skills
- Analysing and reporting on digital campaign performance to generate insights.
- Assisting the E-Commerce & Marketing Manager in managing and improving the brand's digital touchpoints.
- Actively researching to understand the digital space to keep abreast of digital trends and technologies.
• An animal lover and current or previous owner of a dog and/or cat.
• Passionate about Reports and CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
• Organisational skills – Stickler for detail & able to work within a small team environment.
• Briefing – Experience briefing and working with graphic designers & developers.
• Resourceful & Independent - take pride in work and is a self-starter. Love to figure things out!
• Interpersonal skills - Very personable, a good communicator with a mature approach.
• Known to go the ‘extra mile’
• VERY computer proficient
- Website/Ecommerce management systems – Shopify, Klavyio, Gorgias Customer Service, Sprout Social
- Microsoft Suite: excel, word, PowerPoint, outlook
- Able to learn new systems quickly
• Fit the values of the business – following
1. Ecommerce Management – 25% - rufusandcoco sites + Amazon AU and US
• E-Commerce Product Catalogue: to be kept up to date at all times
• Update product pages, product collections, product bundles, promotions, forms, landing pages and wholesale page.
• Keep inventory updated and identify opportunities for promotions and incentives.
• To brief and follow with the developer the installation of apps, integrations and improvements in the platform.
2. Digital Advertising - 20%
• Plan and execute digital campaigns across web, social,
• Create and maintain variances of funnel campaigns and direct response article campaigns.
3. CRM – Database Management – 25%
• Support planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
• Capture all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
• Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
• Support strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
• Manage the database of suppliers, ambassadors and business partners.
• Keep all the segments of our database updated and create flows with customers to increase engagement and sales.
4. Content – 10%
• Multimedia Content: Plan and manage multimedia content creation: photography, videos, animations, apps etc. Including sourcing and briefing external providers.
• Social Media Channels: Plan, create and schedule content. Engage agencies to provide campaign concepts and content as agreed.
• Blog & Article Content & Newsletters: Planning and producing high quality written content to support brand plans. Distribute content through blog posts, and distributing to partner sites directly or through PR agency.
• Retailer Marketing: Support as required
5. Reporting – 20%
• Prepare monthly Marketing reports to evaluate all marketing activity
• Collect data from different channels to track the performance of marketing campaigns.
• Help identifying innovation opportunities across all channels.
6. Other tasks as required by the business from time to time