Sep 07, 2020
About the company:
Our client is a leading global digital marketing company which established a Center of Execution in Manila.
About the Role
The Content Management System Analyst will be responsible for uploading, populating, configuring and publishing content within the client and brand specific Content Management System (CMS). The role will also include the load and/or update of XML and HTML content, the manipulation and publishing of data, and the completion of tasks within scheduled timeline and performance parameters, and usage of the correct content management workflows.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Follows content processes workflows.
2. Publishes content and data as required.
3. Manages assigned tasks to completion within scheduled timeline and performance parameters.
4. Works in multiple projects and adapts to changing priorities.
5. Participates in regular project meetings.
6. Works collaboratively with assigned team and the rest of the areas involved in the project.
7. Works under supervision.
8. Demonstrates initiative and good judgment.
Technical and Business-Related Knowledge
1. CMS expertise is a must: AEM, Sitecore, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.
2. Has a clear understanding of company mission, goals and the digital marketing business.
3. Ability to operate computer and general office equipment and mobile devices.
4. Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
5. Ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team.
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
7. Have a strong attention to detail.
8. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide variety of individuals.
9. Ability to represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
10. Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.