Aug 05, 2020
We are looking to add administrators to our current team who can provide administrative support to our team. This job is a remote position where you'd be working 40 hour weeks.
What will you be doing?
- Writing captions for social media posts.
- Scheduling social media posts on a content calendar
- CRM related work (i.e. updating customer information,
- Creating templated powerpoint presentations
- Excel/Google Sheets data entry (i.e. creating lists of company information from Google search)
- Scheduling meetings with clients & vendors.
- Client reporting related work -> creating monthly reports for marketing clients.
- Sending cold
Who are you?
Possess strong analytical thinking skills
Strong Admin Skills
Strong Typing skills
Exceptional Customer Service Skills
Data Entry Skills
Must be tech savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
Knowledge of bookkeeping
Strong project management skills
Education: High School (Required), College (preferred), University (a plus!)
Is at ease with MS Office Suite and also used to working with Mac/IOS
Is at east with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Pages)
Has some experience with Adobe PhotoShop or is willing to learn the basics
Some experience with newsletter platforms (Such as Mailchimp)
This is a contractor position, paying $15 per hour. Hours will vary, but position will start as part-time, with the potential to go to full time as the company