Aug 31, 2020
Looking for a Content Writer/Manager to write and upload SEO blog content for several niches.
The goal is a 3-month contract, then we can renew/renegotiate.
The person will be writing on several niches including water coolers, water filters, hammocks, indoor furniture, outdoor furniture, homewares and sub-niche topics.
You will be responsible for writing on our website's blog, creating articles about our products, and creating content around our niche.
When it comes to our blog posts, we need someone who can help write the posts for our audience and at the same time, SEO-optimize the post to include our main keyword and similar keywords in the writing in a way that sounds natural.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Good english grammar and ability to research and write on various topics as required within a timely fashion.
- SEO experience - should understand how to do basic keyword research and SEO optimization for articles, including internal website linking and external article linking.
- Good grammatical skills to see errors in writing and basically proofread previous work and improve where needed.
- Samples of your previous work and live up to that standard
- Highly adaptable with industry trends
- Ability to work under pressure, as well as independently.
- Ability to conduct in-depth research on a variety of topics online
The content must be well-researched and plagiarism free. You should have some knowledge updating to WordPress. Some basic SEO knowledge is an asset but not a requirement (it can be learned).
Full-time hours preferred.
- Write approximately 2, 500 words/day maximum. This could be 1 long article or 3-4 smaller articles.
- Complete detailed research, ensuring all relevant links are included in the content.
- Strong command of the English language
- Review your work using Grammarly Premium (will be provided).
- Ability to use Content Management Tools Like Airtable.
- Ability to use WordPress/Kajabi/Shopify to upload content.
Submit a resume and 3 writing samples in any of the niches outlined.