Feb 23, 2021
Please read in
Urgent hiring! We need 3 more virtual assistants to start ASAP. Apply now and if we're a fit, we'll be in touch for an interview schedule this week. Start Date is on Monday, 01 March 2021.
Starting salary of NZD$750 per month during the 6-month probationary period. Potential salary increase after the probationary period and will depend on your performance.
We are a New Zealand based company committed to providing financial advice that is tailored to each customer’s unique goals. Currently, we have a team of four admin support, and we are seeking additional admin team members.
This is a full-time role and we are looking for someone who will stay for the long run. Your day to day role will include the following:
• Handling of inbound and outbound calls
• A big portion of your daily tasks will be communicating with the clients, the banks/lenders, and/or insurance providers. This will be done through either
• Preparing insurance reports and loan applications
• Calendar Management; setting up appointments
• Holding your assigned financial advisers accountable, and checking on their progress on leads & potentials
• Reminding advisers about a task that is needing completion, or alerting them when a seasonal activity occurs
• Filling out CRMs (Zoho and MyCRM) using information on file
• Data entry & Online file organization (Google FileStream)
• Other tasks may come up from time to time
We are looking for someone who:
• 1-2 years VA experience preferred
• Insurance and mortgage experience is an edge but not a must
• Is comfortable getting on the phone, or a team video call
• Is punctual and available for work from 10am to 6pm New Zealand Time
• Has great English skills; written, and verbal.
• Is extremely persistent; will do what it takes to ensure a task reaches completion
• Pays attention to details
• Enjoys administrative work
• Is a great communicator; they ensure the point gets across how it was intended, and make everyone feel valued during communication, while representing our brand & clients appropriately.
• Has a great sense of initiative; you are able to take something and run with it
• Can go with the flow; flexible
• Has fantastic organizational skills
• Is a team player but disciplined enough to work on your own; can put EGO's aside to get the mission at hand completed
• Has a positive attitude
• Can quickly prioritize, and pick up context & instruction easily
• Is honest, accountable, helpful, and trustworthy
• A great problem solver
• Can follow precise directions but also bring your own ideas to the table
To apply please follow these instructions:
1. Send an
2. Subject Line should say: “I am your next Admin Assistant, INNOVEST”
3. Send us a copy of your condensed CV and a 1-minute video clip introducing yourself and talking about your most recent jobs. We will be getting lots of
4. Please indicate what kind of computer you have in your
5. Please tell us what ISP you are using with your download and upload
We are looking forward to getting your application!