$400 - 600 USD/month DOE
Jul 20, 2020
Hey there, I am Janine and I am the owner of The Bold Ones, a Los Angeles-based design and social media management studio. I am looking for a home-based team member to work 30 hours/week (to start) who is passionate about writing and being creative. You will primarily be helping us create content such as blog posts, social media posts for our various clients, and interactive worksheets. We primarily work with Wordpress, Instagram, Pinterest, and
• Writing blog posts and social media captions that are engaging and conversational in tone
• Graphics creation in Canva and Adobe
• Social media management + marketing
• Creation of printables such as worksheets to be used for lead generation
• Content planning
• Content management
If you enjoy thinking outside the box, expressing your creativity, and brainstorming -- I'd love to hear from you!
• Paid PH holidays and vacation, 13th month pay
• The opportunity to grow in your role and have access to Skillshare courses to enjoy
• Excellent, conversational, American English writing skills
• A passion for creativity and design.
• A passion for pop-culture and creating a positive impact in the world.
• Experience with Adobe programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
• As we're US-based, availability within 7am- 6pm Pacific Time (11pm - 9am PH time) is a must
• Must be comfortable in working in different niches (love + relationships, productivity, women's interests, etc.)
• Computer and smartphone or tablet with a reliable internet connection
While not a requirement, these are definitely a plus:
• Social media management experience
• A strong understanding of SEO and hashtags
• Experience with Google services like Google Drive, Spreadsheets, Docs, etc.
• Experience with social media lead generation via
When applying, please share at least 3 writing samples and your graphics portfolio. Also, use the keyword 'BOLD' in the subject so that I know you have read this description and can follow instructions. ;)
My company helps creatives build bold, purpose-driven businesses. We really value flexibility, integrity, and having fun (because life is too short to be somewhere that doesn't make you happy, right?).
If chosen, we will have a 4-week *paid* trial to ensure we are a great fit.
Thank you for taking your time to apply and I so look forward to meeting and speaking with you! Have questions about this job posting? Include it in your response and I will be happy to help!