Jul 02, 2020
KidCarShop is looking for a Head of Customer Support to join our growing team. Are you a customer support specialist willing to help customers solve their problems? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
You’re an ideal candidate if:
You’re comfortable speaking with US customers with confidence and able to understand our products in and out (kids products). You're a true customer support specialist with a genuine love for people that lets you solve the toughest problems. You’re passionate about owning and resolving cases yourself, but humble and honest to know when to ask for help. Ask questions when you don't know, don't just take a guess but be assertive and confident in your everyday customer support decisions . And you’re flexible, collaborative, open to feedback, proactive, and able to manage problems from start to finish.
* Take on KidCarShop customers’ challenging problems and delight the customer
* Work with KidCarShop suppliers to ensure proper order management/delivery status (FedEx/UPS tracking)
* Write high-quality
* Understand best suggestions for KidCarShop customers when they call and be persuasive using "sales tactics" to upsell/crossell when there is opportunity to do so (persuade and suggest Best Seller products - ALWAYS CLOSE THE DEAL)
* Use Google Drive, Trello, Slack Drive to record, track, and close cases
* MUST Be available for US work hours (9am-5pm Eastern Time)
* Please include your favorite product from our store (just name any product) in your application.
* Please include your internet connection speed (estimate is okay)
Your ideal skills/experience:
* 5 years of customer support experience with excellent memorization skills to understand all product descriptions and features to help answer customer questions
* Shopify experience is preferred
*Stable and fast internet connection
* Extensive experience troubleshooting customer inquiries
* No fear of customer complaints—you can jump in and attempt to calm the customer and find a solution to problems ASAP
* Be proactive and deadline-driven, manage your time well, be organized, and propose creative solutions
* A love for turning frustrated customers into successful advocates
* Experience working from home or in an environment with autonomy less