Jul 02, 2020
Are you looking for a role where you can develop your knowledge and skill?
If yes, then keep on reading as it might change your whole life...
My name is Ab and I am currently the owner of a company that has 15+ people working. The goal is to grow the company from 15 employees to 100 employees by the end of this year...
I am personally looking for a Human Resources Manager who will be responsible for building a culture of employee excellence and customer satisfaction, and who has the initiative and passion in creating programs to support the most important resource in the company - ITS PEOPLE. If you think you have what we are looking for, then keep on reading…
Ideally, someone who:
- Has strong work ethics and professionalism
- Has previous HR-related working experience
- has these desirable attributes:
Ø Great Leadership Skills
Ø Quick Decision-Making
Ø Honest and Reliable
Ø With Formal Authority
Ø ..and with Good Oral and Written Communication Skills.
You will take care of the following responsibilities:
- Recruitment and On/Offboarding Employees
- Staff orientation and training
- Performance review
- Succession planning
- Policy development and monitoring
- Payroll processing
- Compensation and benefits review
- Other ad-hoc tasks as needed
If you consider yourself the right person for this position, then please add the following information in your application:
1. Provide us your
2. Do a personality test on
3. Upload your CV on google drive/ dropbox and share us the link
4. Record a short video answering these key questions:
- Introduce yourself. (Give us your 1 strength and 3 weaknesses)
- How do you measure an employee if he is fit for the job?
- In which HR functions do you have experience with?
- How can the HR role contribute to the business?
5. Upload your video in google drive/dropbox share us the link.
6. Include “Loyal’ in the subject line of your application
When your application is successful, you will be personally contacted and invited for a
HINT: we consider honest, transparent job-applicants. we are not looking for Einstein types of people but more humble, hard-working and responsible team players who have the mindset of ‘’All for one and one for all. ‘’
Good luck and have a blessed day!
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.